‘Alt natural leather’ is ending up being progressively conventional many thanks to a drive in the direction of even more lasting fashionWould you ever before use footwear made from “grape natural leather”? Or handwear covers in “cactus natural leather”? What regarding a “kombucha natural leather” coat as well as a “mushroom natural leather” bag?
Shoes made from grapes and mushroom handbags: the rise of animal-free leather
More from Shoe NewsMore posts in Shoe News »
- Ferragamo aims to double sales mid-term but warns of China hit – Reuters
- Kurt Zouma: West Ham defender pleads guilty to kicking and slapping cat
- Myles Frost Stars as Michael Jackson in ‘MJ’ on Broadway
- Tory Burch is offering stylish summer savings on its iconic purses, shoes and clothing now
- Bob Lanier, NBA force who left big shoes to fill, dies at 73